DIGITAL SKILLS FOR CITIZENS.
We have recently completed a 5 – week training programme on Digital Skills for Citizens, sponsored by the Department of Communications,Climate, Action & Environment. The tutor Ann Richardson, from ‘Pinnacle Training’ was amazing.
Everyone that did the course received a certificate of Achievement.
We learned a lot of new skills to help us navigate the internet safely and confidently.The following are a small sample of what we learned during the course.
- WE LEARNED ABOUT INTERNET SAFETY – John Meenan.
- WE LEARNED HOW TO USE OUR EIRCODE PROPERLY. – Craig Halpin.
- WE ALSO LOOKED UP OUR HOMES ON GOOGLE MAPS.-Louise Donnelly.
- WE LEARNED HOW TO PAY OUR UTILITY BILLS ONLINE – Christy Fagan.
- WE LEARNED HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT IN THE CINEMA AND HOW TO BOOK A FLIGHT ON LINE.– David Savage.
© 2018 HSE/EVE